Monday, August 18, 2008

 

Took my last malaria pill today. Weird.

Don't panic. I don't have malaria... but getting malaria pills is a precaution. So for those of you who don't know... often... when travelling to a country that has outbreaks of malaria (and lots of mosquitos) you should take some kind of malaria prevention medication... not everyone does this... but I did. And I even sprang for the good stuff and had no bad reaction to it and was really, really happy with it. The problem is that you have to take it every day. And when you are busy travelling... that can be hard to remember. But I did it. I started taking a pill-a-day the two days before I left and then had to take it 7 days after I returned. Last night was my last pill. So... a week since I have been home from Asia. Weird. Surreal. Another milestone over: done with my malaria pills.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]